Easy to handle the McCulloch Petrol Hedge Trimmer has a low weight; perfect for domestic use. Easy to start thanks to the Soft Start and purge. Powerful engine and effective anti-vibration system. High cutting speed - large blade gap and 45 cm double acting cutter blades provides great performance. Blade featured with integrated cutting guard.
McCulloch Petrol Hedge Trimmer Features
- Large blade gap for cutting thicker branches efficiently
- Dual action blades for excellent cutting performance
- Soft Start makes it easier to start your McCulloch product reduces the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%
- A manual pump which provides the carburettor with fuel and makes the product easier to start with fewer pulls
- Knife Length 45 cm / 17.72 inch
- Teeth opening 28 mm / 1.1 "
- Recommended maximum twig diameter 20 mm / 0.8 "
- Cutting speed 4050 cut/min
- Cylinder displacement 21.7 cm³ / 1.3 cu.inch
- Power output 0.6 kW
- Maximum power speed 7800 rpm
- Maximum recommended engine speed 9000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 0.3 lit / 10.14 fl oz
- Weight 4.8 kg / 10.58 lbs